Sinister: He was a fortune teller

Katia913 at xxx.com Katia913 at xxx.com
Mon Nov 22 19:58:00 GMT 2004

Sinister, mi amore majore!

For the past few days and weeks, I have been dying for a break to come home, sleep some decent hours and catch up on my reading. Now that my Thanksgiving break, a week off, has come....I am not so interested in it.

Why wouldnt't I want the bustle of shopping for friends and the crispness of leaves underfoot? Because I am in love.

I met him on Halloween. Ran into him at the Mates of State show. Now he is almost mine.

His name is Frederick. The first tall man I have been able to find with curly dish water hair. He is gorgeous in a red turtleneck and blue asics tigers.  And dont get me started on the music.

Thursday he picked me up because it was raining. We drove to his house, far away from campus by the faregrounds, a large house with three other boys. He is going to be mine. We watched Wet Hot American Summer and talked about music and design until two am. His living room is full of books and has exposed rafters.  And he thinks I am beautiful.

For the first time since I have been away, I have met someone who can introduce me to music, someone who knows more than I. Hes more well read. He adores Belle and Sebastian and Tom Robbins, my passions.

I have a new band to lust over, The Concretes.

I'm all fluttery inside!

Love

Kate