Sinister: Oh come emmanuel

Paulo Stinsoni paulo_stinsoni at xxx.com
Tue Nov 23 16:40:23 GMT 2004

Help me.

Now, if you've read any of my previous posts, you may have noticed I have a
penchant for the twee side of pop.  My roots are in the 80s, with the
Darling Buds and Tallulah Gosh, but I've been enjoying newer choons, from
Camera Obscura and Isobel Campbell as well.

It's coming up to Christmas, and the lucky ones amongst us will be receiving
presents.  I've been asked to make a list of what I'd like, and, well I'd
like some new music like the stuff I've mentioned above.

Pay attention now, this is your bit - can you suggest any CD's I should put
on my list that would fall into the bracket of the stuff I like?

Any good films too?

Thanks you sweeties

Love and stuff

P.