Sinister: Funny Murdoch Pics/ Gig this Friday

christopher.leonard1 at xxx.com christopher.leonard1 at xxx.com
Tue Nov 23 16:55:34 GMT 2004

Hello Sinister,

I was rummaging for things to sell and I found some Murdoch Propaganda from the time that he was standing for election as Glasgow Uni Rector.  If you are I, you find these rather amusing.  SEE:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/christopher.leonard1/images/murdoch1.jpg

and

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/christopher.leonard1/images/murdoch2.jpg

The other day Lucy said:

" the other big attraction was singist Ally Kerr, and his terrific axe man Mr Chris Leonard. They were very good, but their set was too short. But they were on first, so thatÂ’s the way of things."

Yes, that is the way of things, but ta muchly for the nice comments.  BUT we will be playing a full length set this Friday at the 13th Note Cafe in Glasgow.  If you live in Glasgow and you like Belle and Sebastian you may well enjoy this music - perhaps before going to the NPL?  Eh?
You can look at Ally's fancy site at http://www.allykerr.com .

Support comes from the superb St Jude's Infirmary (from Embra) and the guitartastic SAL (from Aberdeen).  It is highly likely that the Diamond will be there too, with his funny beard!

And you can look at my dog, Bailey here:
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/christopher.leonard1/images/gallery/bailey1.jpg

I trust you are well,
Chris
http://www.sleekasounds.com