Sinister: Christmas Exchange Deadline is Tomorrow

grainne lynch g.lynch at xxx.com
Mon Nov 29 18:07:23 GMT 2004

Hey,

This is a quick reminder to let you know that tomorrow is the last day that I am taking names for the Sinister Christmas Present Exchange, so if you want to take part send me your details now!

Send me;
*Your Name
*Your Email Address
*Your Full Address (of where you will be at Christmas time)
* The number of presents you would like to send out (since it will
correspond with the presents you will receive)
* Whether you have a preference of sending to someone inside your
country or not, since foreign postage can be expensive. If geography
makes no difference, then there's no need to mention anything.
However, please note that this only works if you live in a place
where there will most likely be lots of other Sinisters. I hate to
break your heart but you're probably the only one on here in
Antarctica.
*Please, please, please put "Sinister Christmas Present
Exchange" (or something to that effect) in the subject line. It
will make everything so much easier!

I'm looking forward to hearing from you!
Grainne.