Sinister: Colors Bleed

Katia913 at xxx.com Katia913 at xxx.com
Sat Oct 9 06:40:47 BST 2004

Hello Sinister, my baby.

This weekend comes a change, my loves. Its no longer summer. I wasted it away, as usual.  Granted, it has not been summer for a few weeks, but it is just beginning to feel that way. Its that my-look-at-the-colors! time or the i-finally-get-to-wear-sweaters! time or the damn-its-no-longer-brisk-its-cold! time.... Ah, autumn is my ultimate favorite season.

Its full of things....Like my birthday, cartigans, no more sandals, cordoroy and concerts. I feel like there are better shows in fall than any other season.
For instance, I went to see Found's Fifty State Tour and fell in love with Peter from the Magazine. That was the night Davy was on Late Night TV so I got his shy, totally my style mousey brother. Fits well with that I-can't-barely-get-the-guts type of brown bombshell that I am.... for those of you who don't know, check out www.foundmagazine.com ok, good.
I also saw the Faint. To be honest, I dont wear enough makeup nor do I dance like a raver enough to even think about liking them, but whenthey played "Psyco Killer" by the Talking Heads, I died and went to heaven!!

What shows are you all going to soon? Or have you gone??

Love forever,

Kate