Sinister: the fall is my favorite ( the season not the band)

leyda campbell sexychickswithheadwounds at xxx.com
Sat Oct 9 18:31:29 BST 2004

hello sinisters.

i have to agree with katie, fall is the best time for shows.  its my
favorite time of year in general though.  i love dressing all cozy and
sipping cocktails while listening to records or watching a movie.  its also
a good time of year for makeing out since its chilly and everyone wants to
leach some body heat.
in two weeks the decemberists are coming here and i am so excited.  if you
haven't listened to them yet then go out and buy their records.  it will be
well worth it. the day after that mirah will be here too.  yeah!!  the
arcade fire is on tour right now and im hoping that they will come to st.
louis.  they are one of my favorite bands right now.  i am ordering each one
of you to go out and buy their full lenghth album, listen to it all the way
through and then i dare you not to tell me that their amazing.  that's
right, i dare you.  and after you here their album, know that live, they are
even more mind blowing.
ok kittens, time for me to go. if there are any more cool shows that will be
coming through the mid west, let me know.
i think i'll eat then take a nap.

xoxo,

leyda