Sinister: Colors Bleed

Vilkas D'Angelo-Horvath loulouhex at xxx.com
Sun Oct 10 04:40:58 BST 2004

   Mmmmm Autuuuuuum. The Fall. I love the season because I can wear makeup
again. Lipgloss doesn't melt off. Eyeshadow doesn't mix with sweat and run
into your eye. Today it was face powder with black glitter liquid eyeliner
and tinted nude lip balm. You can wear your nice clothes again.  It's the
season for making out as eveyone looks fab in their stylee clothes but after
all the goal is to get under all that stylee clothing. Mworw. Yeah, the Fall
fucking represents. Both the season and the band. Sparta FC anyone? We live
on blood indeed.
  Yeah when i was in high school, make that prep school; we had a Field Day
at the end of the year. It was Hell On Earth. The school was divided into
two teams, the Athenians and the Spartans. The Spartans won every year as
they wore all red. Y'know how red make you excited. Like a field of bulls
acting out Lord of the Flies. The Athenians wore all white. I was always the
on Athenian team. I think that all those who were crap at sports were made
Athenians. I enjoyed sports that were not Dumb As Shit, but I was still crap
at them. As I am now too. I played badminton with the MunicipalWaste/VCR
crew the other month. It was Fun As Hell. But as I am me, I am crap at
actually hitting the birdie. One of my teammates, a crusty punk with big
dreads and a studded belt and the patch vest got all pissy cause, in his
eyes I was making the team lose. Fucking loser go put your braided belt and
pleated khakis back on you fucking jock. In a moment of What The Fuck, I
ended up hit the winning stroke. Nyah nyah.
   One year at Field Day, I think I was 14, with the permisison of one
teacher, I wore a white rock T (The Creatures tour T) inside out. The Latin
teacher said she didn't care what the english Teacher said, it was not
allowed. So what I did as punishment, was scrub desks with scouring bleach
poder for the whole fucking day. I am so glad to 30 and not 14. Are you like
me? Are you amazed you survived high school? Seems all the folx who are
amazed they survived high school are the amazing leaders, artists, musicans,
writers and bitches who are generally ruling the joint.
   So kids, what have you been doing? Me, I've been dancing, arting,
working. Working a ridiculous job involving lots and lots of hours doing
loads and loads of spreadsheets.  And getting paid. I'm not getting
PAAAAAID, but getting paid at all is certainly better than not getting paid.
And now I've got internet radio in my office. Hurray! I've been DJing more
which has been fucking brilliant. Been xperimenting a lot with dub and beat
destruction. It's nicer than you think. I have a hindi cover of Dancing
Queen by ABBA which i layered 5 times on itself.  And no I didn't do this
live. I did it at home and jacked in my minidisc to the mixer.  The melody
and flow stayed but got tangled up together;  the beat was oblitereted and
the vocals were like a choir singing the same song at the same time in 5
differant languages. Yeeeahhhh. But I fuck up a bit too, sometimes you can
call it glitchtronica. :-). The bit I tried with Freda Payne's Band Of Gold
with dubbing a clean copy with a fucked copy, did not work due to fucked
volume levels and fucked starting times. The goal was undulating dubby soul.
D'oh! Now I have the decks at home so I can practice. Gasp! Shock! Practice!
Yep. Practice practice practice. I've been showing my art and instigating a
zine collective. Does anyone work in a record store or bookstore or club or
infoshop etc. where we can send you zines for distro in your flyer or zine
area. What we would send would not really be sold. We raise monmey so we can
gie away our product. Most of what I do personally is not really sold
anyway; I produce them cheap aka free enough to give away...the new issue is
about siamese cats, friends, large bottles of malt liquor, orange juice,
satan, the devil, the solstice and beltane. We're rvazines on livejournal
(I'm on too if you wanna...I'm the same name as this email addy)...we have
not updated this in a while...but we're fucking awesome anyway! Modest? Aw
helllll no.

      Love exciting and new come aboard it's expecting you, VW