Sinister: ATP2005-get together already?

s.santabarbara at xxx.uk s.santabarbara at xxx.uk
Thu Oct 14 14:41:01 BST 2004

Dear Sinisters and sinistrines,

hope you all doing very well.

I know it sounds like a long way ahead, but,
wow, not completely recoversing from almost fainting,
SLINT,
the sublime squirrel bait sprouts who first open
the door to a sping of uselessly labelled kind-of-music-genders
are organisng the first week end of
All tomorrows Party, next year.
And playing.

The band split in 1991, after the release of that
(whith a few years of delay) and never enough hailed
as a masterpiece, Spiderland. After that a short
EP (untiltled or self titled according to the sources)
and a dodgy live hav been the only chance to hear
anything from then. the EP is fantastic.

I'm goçng to buy my tickets straight away this week end
when they go on sale, if anyone fancy joining, is absolutely
more then welcome, as some of you might know, the chalet
go on 4/6/8 people options...  oh well, and after then I will
camp permqntly in camber sand  relying on fishing of plutonium
enriched cod from the nearby nuclear plant.... and finally
instituting the reformed church of holy slintian, that by
the strength of his post crusade will one day invede with
pain and sadness the heart of humanity.
substantially, you got the option of vote
for G.W.Bush, but we won't bomb you.

(gold and silver is the autumn)
I do agree that autumn is probably the most colorful season.
Although, utill now, i don't share much of the problem with
the make up. Although I don't know if it is my favourite season.
I think I've got a favourite season for every different place,
or town.
I've been working in Paris lately and yes, it is definitely
an Autumn city. I always find the place as beautiful as cold.
As if it were cisseled out from a enourmouse ice block. Most
of people seems to associate the town with the idea of romantic,
i would say is more something of a subtile melancholy. Might
be I can't just see the romantic side. haven't got rally any reason
for anyway. However, all the white and cold stone, and copper
turned green roofs melts perfectly with the leaves turning in all
a possible spread of metallic colours. I propobably prefer my
hometozn in autumn as well, or might be winter when the lakes
freeze, if they do, and one can go skating or just walking on
the icy surface. once i crossed all the lake and was almost
frozen as well. is not a big lake, but might take hours to go all
the way around. obviously where the car was. obvioulsy. but
it looked a good idea; it looked. when we start walking.
is almost always a good idea when you start.
However I tend to associate London with the summer. Don't quite
really know why. but, do I know anything?

for exa^ple there is something i don't know:
have you ver wondered why tomatos are red?
goddammit lycopene is orange in any solvent, BUT not
in there... bizarre... you'll be surprised to know
how much money the goverment wast on such interest
research topic, but, with the assistence of the BIG
god of Raman (there are rare report in the ancient
sources about how he(-she? raman spectrometers are temperamental...
should be a lady) might look, but apparently eveyone
is convinced he's got a big big beard. if a lady, not
extremely attractive.

Raman, bond lengeth and coniugated double bonds
anzamani' anzamanera
love (even if quite unvaluable.mine.your surely is:valuable)
stefano