Sinister: For those about to rock...

s.santabarbara at xxx.uk s.santabarbara at xxx.uk
Fri Oct 15 15:02:13 BST 2004

....I salute you my sinister

 for those of you who might be interest
in the ATP festiva this year the tickes
are already on sale and are going to be sold out
faily quickly. The first slot of chalet for
4 person already is... bigger one are more
expensive to book, but i would say they are
going to go rapidly as well.
amazingly enough bands are not announced yet,
but the legendary slint have instigated a
proped responce to many with a heart for music.

I was thinking abit more about abbreviations,
and quite get to the conflusion that i like
the one whihc contains the same tems a couple of time,
the create havoc,
EEDOR for exmple is horrible. electron electron
double resonance. horrible. they had to ad an 'o'
because hoz the hell can one pronounce EEDR?
the one with many E are cool as well
ESEEM electron spin echo envelope modulation
magnetic spectropist apper to me for having a taste
on such thing.
take
HYSCORE hyperfine sublevel Correlated electron spin echo
does it mean they score on a high? and high on what?
they are gonna soon introduce drung tests at the
entrance of the institute, this way, or simply go for
DONUT Double Nuclear Coherence Transfer
nutters.

or if you fancy the rather sinister:
electron-delectron delayed luminescence detected magnetic resonance
EEDeLuDeMaR or the simplier DeLuDeMaR (deludeè muà? se pa possible)
which is sinister enough because *I* did actually
dvelopped the tecnique (Submiited and rejected by Nature,
we all knoz they are crap, and no handeled in in
Jornal of Physical Chemistry A, if they'll ever reply)
I can send you a reprint.

or, if your not so scared, I'm a notorius mentalist but
rather inoffesive, after all, you can actually give yourself
a copy if you intend to assist at all tomorrow part or being
intereted in scaring a chalet... I think, at present, i am
scaring with myself, which gives me a fare scare of space.
Not that i need it BUT...

microwave pulse sequences and zero field EPR (electronic
paramagnetic resonance; or elctronic poetry review, your choise)

circo pace amore e fratellanza
stefano

PS havig  akeybord witha Q instead of and A is the devil work
(does it make it any content, suppose not)