Sinister: Fancy a picnic? [November 6 - Austin, TX]

Alyson virdell kittypower6 at xxx.com
Sat Oct 16 18:28:03 BST 2004

Sinister!

It's been almost a year and a half since I've last written to you; I do
believe it's past time for my annual post.

This time, I'd like to invite you to a picnic.  I think it's about time we
had one down here in Texas, and since it's not so blazing hot out, why not?

So, this time instead of gauging interest and then deciding not to do it
(like last year), I will tell you where to go and when to be there, and even
if it is just myself and my dashing friend Bruce, so be it!

TEXAS SINISTER PICNIC
Saturday, November 6, 2004 at 2:00 P.M.
Mountain View Park in NW Austin
Bring your friends and picnic food!
R.S.V.P. to Alyson at kittypower6 at hotmail dot com or 512-659-4640.

I can give you directions, if you need them.  It's a very nice park, a
little hidden so it's not completely crowded on weekends (a la Zilker).  I
will be making lovely sweet things and cider for everyone.  See you then!

Love,

Alyson