Sinister: Just another list of consequences of things that we do

anakin_sky at xxx.net anakin_sky at xxx.net
Wed Oct 20 15:12:03 BST 2004

hi...

> Hello!
>
> Do you have a favourite album of the year?  I know we should really think
> about these things in December, but I feel it is highly unlikely that I'll
> hear any new album between now and the New Year that surpasses Universal
> Audio by the Delgados.

...is that a thread, because nobody's answering...

anyway, my favourite album of the year is by that amazing band called !!!.
not just great music, but also fantastic lyrics, a kick-ass live show, and
they seem like the nicest/craziest/most confident guys without even being
the slightest bit pretentious or arsy.

yeah, so that one and the new pinback album "summer in abaddon". they are
always amazing and one of my favourite bands ever.

i saw that thing on british television yesterday, where a pregnant woman
complained that hardly anyone on buses or trains gets up and gives their
seat to pregnant women anymore, and then there was this guy saying that it's
because men nowadays are really scared of women barking in their face "no
thanks you wanker, i'm bloody well able to take care of myself and certainly
don't need a MAN's help" like ALL women do nowadays when men are nice to
them and show good manners. and he also said that they are so scared,
because when this happens to a man (a woman barking at him), he loses his
faith in humanity completely and has an emotional breakdown, because women
already gave him a really hard time at work, and then when he comes home,
there's the missus to face, who, again, set out to make his life really
miserable...
how sad is that.

as for content: sorry, i can't really think of anything except that i
listened to "dear catastrophe waitress" yesterday for the first time in a
long time when i was on the phone to my friend for an hour and he had it
playing in the background.

love, anne.

--
GMX ProMail mit bestem Virenschutz http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail

--
+++ GMX DSL Premiumtarife 3 Monate gratis* + WLAN-Router 0,- EUR* +++
Clevere DSL-Nutzer wechseln jetzt zu GMX: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl