Sinister: Just another list of consequences of things that we do

s.santabarbara at xxx.uk s.santabarbara at xxx.uk
Wed Oct 20 15:40:58 BST 2004

hello,

ah, so favourite albums of teh year...mhmmh.. has been
quite a dull one. I ahven't heard of the new pinback one
that anne suggested but the previous EP "off cell" was
fantastic, and the 'zak' (the bass player) of pinback
and previosuly 3 mile pilot system officer (S/t) is also
extremely good... i would say that is probably my favourite
of the year.

I had the pleasure to play in support of them a couple
of year ago and they really nice person as well... might
not of the most comunicative, but neither am I, hence I didn't
find it suprising at all.

obscure album of they year, ONQ "canzoni tutte eguali",
debut in italian, for the italian finest band in over a
decade. I guess is impossible to find on the record shop
shelves, but you can contact the man direcetly.

take care
stefano

Quoting anakin_sky at gmx.net: