Sinister: Re: sinister-digest V4 #1197

Bruno Gomes pdlngsp at xxx.pt
Fri Oct 22 17:08:13 BST 2004

> From: "KMitchell" <kristinssmitchell at xxx.uk>
> Robin emailed me and asked me to return to the fold of Sinister chat. I
> did, after my initial request, but there was nobody there. As is so often
> the case with Sinister chat. What's wrong?

maybe the end of the world as we know it?

> From: anakin_sky at xxx.net
> ...is that a thread, because nobody's answering...
> anyway, my favourite album of the year is by that amazing band called !!!.

i'd rather go for elliott smith's "from a basement on the hill".
by the way, did you guys notice that it was 1 year yesterday? :-(

> From: "Peter Miller" <pj-miller at xxx.uk>
> comics and B&S!

struan was featured as the "cartoon of the week" in a music related
newspaper here in pt (isobel had that same "honour" some time ago)

ttfn

ps - sorry for this crappy ramble (?) but i'm going down with a flu and the
clock here at the office seems to be stuck :-(