Sinister: All Souls Day

Katia913 at xxx.com Katia913 at xxx.com
Sun Oct 24 05:48:06 BST 2004

Hello my sinister!

its getting close to Halloween. Do all of you have your costumes picked out?  I sure do, and am mighty excited by it. True, it will be hard to top the success of Pippi Longstocking from last year (those braids are hard to pull off!) but I think that my lovely brunette self dressed as a Freudian Slip will take the cake by narrow margins (and I do adore a yummy cake).  I've got a cute creamy slipdress and a picture of freud to pin to my chest. Can you beat it??

Lets have a costume contest! Tell the list what you're being this halloween.

Last year was quite a success for me. I happened to have a great time at a party with some fantastic friends at a gay party (which meant good music, good drinks and boys to dance with).  I have no plans as of yet.

I visited home this weekend from university.  My little bitty sister's birthday was this weekend and I took her out to a movie and thai. Saw I heart huckabees. One of those frustrated comedy types, loved it by the end. Went and got some coffee and listened to B&S in the cafe. The coffee man told us stories of regulars and a good time was had by all.

Going home is a currious event. I've done it a lot over the past few years, but it never seems the same. its not my room, not my fridge, not even my cat anymore. You can't make phonecalls to friends at three a.m. and cant come waltzing for fear of waking momma.  Its just a different thing. Like starting all over and finding your new, revised place within this group of people you sort of know outlandishly well and at other times, you are on the outside of the inside jokes...

Challenging.

I always feel at home with Sinister.

When you write at least...

Love and Candy Apples,