Sinister: A chowder basting (PICNIC THIS SATURDAY 4TH SEPT!)

kenneth.chu at xxx.org kenneth.chu at xxx.org
Thu Sep 2 10:59:59 BST 2004

Hi dere!

Just thought I'd remind you guys of the imminent PICNIC that is happening in
London!

Sat 4th Sept
Primrose Hill - 2:30pm.. Meet either there top of the hill, or outside
Camden Town's Odeon cinema at 2pm and walk up with us.

Easy really.. Except for the complication - the weather's been really good
for the past couple of days, which makes me nervous.  As the old saying
goes.. If a parakeet has a beak, London sunshine never lasts a week.  I just
saw a parakeet earlier, and it had a beak.  (incidentally, that parakeet was
actually speaking Esperanto at the time wtf!  I was astounded as an Estonian
with 12 points)

So, CONTINGENCY PLAN!  (You're going to love the originality of the plan)...
for if it rains... we shall be going to the Spread Eagle pub on parkway,
it's just half a minute up the road from that Odeon Cinema, on the left
side.  Easy!

We already have confirmed attendances from the likes of Sam Walton, the
Pinefox and Rachel Sunnyset coming all the way from Carlisle!  (I think!)
and Ben Apps all the way from CRICKLEWOOD!!! and possibly Archel Playforth
from Brighton!  And others!  Super Saturday, indeed!  I might even bring a
football.  Despite my legs being battered and bruised from spectacular falls
during ice skating yesterday!  My legs are really black and blue!  I really
should just stick with playing pool.  And apparently there may be Cricket
playage too.  And a Swedish game called Kubb!!!  Woah!

Call me 07967 755446 if you require assistance, or if you want to listen to
an anecdote about purchasing broken amplifiers.

See you in an ampster, hampster!
Ken x

This email is confidential and intended solely for the person or entity to whom it is addressed.  If this email was not intended for you please notify the UCLH Mail Administrator at mail.administrator at uclh.org.
This footnote confirms that the email and attachments contained no viruses when they left UCLH.