Sinister: Greetings from the classroom

jo perry joiscurious at xxx.com
Fri Sep 3 14:27:47 BST 2004

Dear Team Sinister,

It is an incredibly odd feeling sitting in an almost
empty classroom, surrounded by all the stuff you've
brought in to make it feel like home and listening to
Wrapped Up in Books on the laptop they've given you
for 'essential administration'.

I've just become a teacher (i woke up felt the change)
and wish the band would document this moment for me.
I've taken them to school with me, they're on my
satchel, in my laptop and pinned to the noticeboard. I
think they like it here.

When the kids come in perhaps they'll ask me who they
are, and i might even read them a sleeve story...that
is if they're really lucky.

Lots of love,
Miss Perry x