Sinister: Where, Oh Where has my SINISTER gone??

Katia913 at xxx.com Katia913 at xxx.com
Wed Sep 15 00:14:13 BST 2004

Sinister, light of my life, fire of my loins. Where would I be without you??

Where am I now??  Out of nowhere, you all seem to have dissapeared.

This evening, Ken and I were chatting about inspiration.  We decided you all need some inspiration to get going again. I have a story that I think will do that for you all. For those of you who have been around for a while, quite a while ago (like three or so years..), I nearly cut off my thumb in a freak accident with a chisle...and a hammer...and being quite an silly girl about safety with wood carving...well ladies and lovely gents...this is better.

Labor day weekend is a long one for us at University...actually a real nice break in the beginning of the year to get your affairs into order and get more than tipsy for an extra evening. It really is perfect. The story I am about to reveal is on that Sunday of Labor Day. I'd gone over to the house of a friends to have what we affectionatly call a Thirty Year old party. We drink wine, eat fancy food, lounge and talk about obscenely affected topics.  My friend was carrying in too many glasses of wine when he tripped over the doorframe (but no, Ken, no one yelled "OUCH" at him) and dropped the glasses in order to catch himself. They shattered against the linoleum flooring and glass flew.  Everyone in the room frantically looked around to see if everyone was alright...Of course they all were, except for me.  Although I did not even feel it, the stem of one of the glasses flew up and hit my lower lip and fell into the palm of my hand.  I was bleeding more than throughout my clum!
 sy history out of both my mouth and palm.
Luckily, a young lady there had enough presence of mind to take me to the hospital where I met several interesting patients and waited for three hours to get two tiny stitches put in. It didn't hurt at all, I promise.

I do have to admit that it was one of the most stressful moments of my short life...I've never been to the hospital for my own needs.

Worse than all of that is the fact that all week people told me I had food in the corner of my mouth!!

So Sinister, I have two challenges for you. Number one, best injury or embarasment story. Number two, best cheer up song ever. Post it! I want to know!

Love Always,

Kate