Sinister: belle and sebastian's greatest clips

terry boyle terryunderwear at xxx.com
Fri Sep 17 11:53:27 BST 2004

hello,

my worst injury involved an axe and a thumb.  but that sounds worse than it actually was.  i chopped halfway into the top half of my left thumb, got two stitches, and have but a little scar to show for it.  though i do get pins and needles in my thumb if i play nintendo for too long.

To the point of this post.....

>>This from the B&S site:

Listeners in Australia will this week have the dubious pleasure of watching three odd hours' worth of music videos as selected by Stuart, Richard, Sarah and Mick. Yes, while down under we were honoured to be asked to guest programme "Rage". No-one remembers exactly what they chose, but you can tune in to ABC this Saturday (Sep 18th) at 11.05pm to find out. For more information on this truly remarkable show, including playlists from previous guests, go to www.abc.com.au/rage

>>And here is what they are going to play:

Denis Denis - BLONDIE EMI
Babies - PULP Mercury
The Wild Ones - SUEDE Sony
Cattle And Cane - THE GO-BETWEENS Universal (MCA)
Echo Beach - MARTHA & THE MUFFINS Virgin
Another Girl, Another Planet - THE ONLY ONES Sony
Last Nite - THE STROKES BMG
Crash - THE PRIMITIVES BMG
Stand & Deliver - ADAM & THE ANTS Universal
Video Killed The Radio Star - THE BUGGLES Festival
I Want Candy - BOW WOW WOW BMG
Ca Plane Pour Moi - PLASTIC BERTRAND Polydor
Birthday - THE SUGARCUBES Sony
Can't Be Sure - THE SUNDAYS Festival
Shout To The Top - THE STYLE COUNCIL Polydor
The Things We Do For Love - 10CC Polydor
Knowing Me, Knowing You - ABBA Mercury
Borderline - MADONNA Warner
I Want To Break Free - QUEEN EMI
Virginia Plain - ROXY MUSIC Virgin
Under My Thumb - THE ROLLING STONES EMI
House Of The Jealous Lovers - THE RAPTURE Universal
Long Live Rock & Roll - RAINBOW Polydor
Communication Breakdown - LED ZEPPELIN Warner
You Shook Me All Night Long - AC/DC Sony
100% - SONIC YOUTH Universal (MCA)
Disappearer - SONIC YOUTH BMG
Sheela-Na-Gig - PJ HARVEY Shock
Where The Wild Roses Grow - NICK CAVE & KYLIE MINOGUE Mushroom
The Ship Song - NICK CAVE & THE BAD SEEDS Mushroom
In The Neighbourhood - TOM WAITS Mercury
Sparky's Dream - TEENAGE FANCLUB Universal (MCA)
Gold Soundz - PAVEMENT Shock
House Of Fun - MADNESS Virgin
Hallelujah - HAPPY MONDAYS Festival
True Faith - NEW ORDER Festival
Paninaro - PET SHOP BOYS EMI
The Robots - KRAFTWERK EMI
Beautiful - SNOOP DOGG featuring PHARRELL EMI
Eye Know - DE LA SOUL Mushroom
I Want You Back - THE JACKSON FIVE Universal (MCA)
Be My Baby - THE RONETTES EMI
Roses - OUTKAST BMG
Buffalo Stance - NENEH CHERRY Virgin
The Lion Sleeps Tonight - TIGHT FIT Fest/Mush
Message In A Bottle - THE POLICE Polydor
Walking On The Moon - THE POLICE Polydor
A New England - KIRSTY MacCOLL Virgin
Rattlesnakes - LLOYD COLE & THE COMMOTIONS Polydor
Paperback Writer - THE BEATLES EMI
Boss - SODASTREAM Independent

Then all the B&S Clips, plus live versions of The Boy With the Arab Strap, Dog on Wheels and Landslide (I haven't heard of this, is it from the DVD or something?).  Set your videos.

love,
terry

here's what i think: http://naivetysucceeds.blogspot.com

caitlin and terry's sinister recipe tree archives: http://www.joannou.net/topofthestairs/sinifood/