Sinister: Lond-on wheel (part 2 of 3 - has nothing to do with London Eye ex cept you can see the London Eye from Primrose Hill)

kenneth.chu at xxx.org kenneth.chu at xxx.org
Wed Sep 22 14:10:06 BST 2004

Hey bitch,

So, the other day we had one of them Sinister picnic things!  At the London
sinister central NW3!  And we had a grand ole time.  It's good of Ben to
test our memory by deliberately missing out Mark Hester from the list of
those who attended to see if we really paid attention.  So there!  It was a
glorious day, it's sometimes easy to forget how nice the view from Primrose
Hill really is.  It's windy there, too.  Robin Stout provided tomatoes from
a farmer called John (I think..), as we all sat there looking for gherkins,
sat there with our overheated hair and chatted about everything non-B&S.

And later there was football playing and watching.  Matt Henderson shagged
Calamity Jane, but really it's Calamity JAMES who needs to be ravaged and
possibly have his back broken so that he is not allowed to keep goal ever
again.  That afternoon I had drunkenly tried a spell of goal keeping too
after a bottle of wine, the results were not dissimilar.

And after that still!  The hardcore party people went for Tapas at a place
that is NAMED AFTER A SPANISH DURAN DURAN COVER BAND(!!)  and then to Crimes
Against Pop where fun music was played and Miss Marianna was encountered.

During that weekend we had also started an ongoing challenge to find songs
whose lyrics mentions either
- a fruit
- a piece of furniture
- an alcoholic beverage (but no B+S songs allowed as that'd be too easy)

It's harder than you think!

My toe hurts more than you think, too.

Ken

This email is confidential and intended solely for the person or entity to whom it is addressed.  If this email was not intended for you please notify the UCLH Mail Administrator at mail.administrator at uclh.org.
This footnote confirms that the email and attachments contained no viruses when they left UCLH.