Sinister: Hi everyone!!!

Javi Sorribes javiersorribes at xxx.com
Sat Apr 9 13:59:24 BST 2005

Well, it's been a while since I started here (ok, not that much,...)
and I see there are some newcomers... I don't know... just thought it
would be nice to say hi... Just wanted you to know that I'm here, so
if you ever need something, feel free to say!! And, of course, if you
ever come to eastern Spain and need a guide or just someone to have a
coffee with, just say!!!!

Anyway, yesterday I started to really listening to the Smiths, I mean,
I already knew "there is a light that never goes out" and some more,
but yesterday I got some records... and I love them!!!! So, Suzie, I
guess you could be proud of me too!!!!

Well, I just wanted to say hi and I already said that, so... hope to
hear from you all real soon!!!!

Javi Sorribes
javiersorribes at gmail.com