Sinister: micturition made a pool of wee

kenneth.chu at xxx.uk kenneth.chu at xxx.uk
Wed Apr 13 17:12:52 BST 2005

It's ken chu, remember me? No?, ah damn it, well I posted on sinister on
Monday.  I just wanted to pass on a message to sinister but didn't want to
ruin the tradition of Belle and Sebastian puns as the subject line so I
changed the title a bit.  Here's a message from miss hannah brown though.

She's nice, so you should read her message.

This is it.
Ken