Sinister: a wee fed-up with the nursery...

honey at xxx.org honey at xxx.org
Wed Aug 17 17:34:35 BST 2005

On Wed, 17 Aug 2005, David Giordanella wrote:

>         dear sinister & sinisterines,
>
> why have i been kept three whole plain half-exciting years in your nursery, i
> thought i would only have to remain there for a few months, blimey!!! let me
> express meself...
>
>     all answers to davey from paris...

Please, if anyone else is in a similar pickle, and is stuck in the
nursery drinking orange squash when they're 3 feet higher than the
other kids, mail me.  The device that lets you out of the nursery
is automatic (imagine a huge mechanical Victorian sausage-making
machine that eject listees via a complex system of rusty cogs),
so if you don't leave the nursery, it's not my laziness or illness,
just my stupidity.  It just means I can't make things well, or you
changed address or something.  I've never known it to break, but of
course it probably does, like all mechanical objects.

Davey, did you really wait 18 months then receive the message?  Mail
me off-list for administrivia, as it's terribly boring for everyone
else.  Just please forgive slow responses, as previously explained.

It's nice to see a sudden flourish of emails today, particularly
from The Duke, who is probably even now tinkling his bicycle bell
at the local postman and humming some McCarthy, and Stacey bursting
on to the scene with gay abandon and kicks to the ass.  If anyone
reads Paul Whitelaw's book, do report back in lurid detail please.
He's certainly aware of the list, and did ask me for help which I
was unable to give, because I'm hopeless.

Honey