Sinister: Ink Polaroids from Stuart David

Stuart David treehouse at xxx.uk
Fri Aug 19 15:07:57 BST 2005

Hi,
This is Stuart David, fugitive ex B&S bassist- and author of the message at
the bottom of all your Sinister messages. :)
I just wanted to let everyone know I've made a new Ink Polaroids site at
www.inkpolaroids.com. You can post your own Polaroids there, and as well as
my weekly Polaroid there are links to other Ink Polaroids sites on the
internet. If you have one you'd like linked to just let me know.
There is also a new edition of Ink Polaroids of Belle and Sebastian there,
which includes the other book, Little Ink Movies of Belle and Sebastian in
New York, and my original Ink Polaroids of Paris which started the idea. Ink
Polaroids of Belle and Sebastian had started changing hands on Ebay for
$250, which is a rip-off for a lot of rubbish- so I thought I'd better make
it cheap again.
I hope to see some of you there, posting your own Polaroids.
Cheers,
Stuart