Sinister: i predict a picnic...i predict a picnic.

lynsey callaghan lcallaghan1981 at xxx.com
Mon Aug 22 20:43:35 BST 2005

well hello sinister,

it's been a while (apart from that email i sent to you all by mistake, which
made me look and feel very silly, so let's not talk about that. that's what
happens when you put the address for a mailing list in your contacts list.
woops.)

it was brought to my attention over the weekend by sir kenneth of chu, and
then again today, by miss honey, that this saturday (yes! THIS saturday!) is
the list's 8th birthday. so, i thought i'd do the honourable thing and
propose a picnic, this saturday, in the park. i suggest a jaunt to
kelvingrove park, glasgow, on saturday afternoon, with BOUZE and FOOD and
other such delights.

who's with me? and more importantly, who wants to take on the responsibility
of being picnic mummy (because as anyone who knows me can attest, i will
most definitely be late, and that's no good to anyone)?

lyns
xox