Sinister: i predict a picnic...i predict a picnic

Ulla Saar knitting_factory at xxx.com
Tue Aug 23 13:44:43 BST 2005

We're going to have a little picnic among Estonian sinistereens ourselves in
Tallinn as Glasgow is just a bit too far away. I don't know about the other
two girls but i'll be sure to wear red knickers to celebrate the 8th
birthday. I'll be wearing other things too but that's sort of irrelevant
right now. The funny thing is that all of us went to same art school, all of
us studied product design and all of us are/were part of sinister without
others knowing... Until it came out in one party, where else, when one of us
put Belle and Sebastian record on, can't quite remember who it was but the
record was Tigermilk.
Now, there might be more sinistereens in Estonia that i know nothing about
and if there is and they want to come along for some cake and pop and nice
music would you be so kind and indentify yourself to me on my email? We're
quite nice really and huggable too..

I also think Starry Stacey's idea of tape, sorry CD tree, is great! i'm up
for it Stace!

And be nice to Honey, she has been through a LOT lately. Send her nice words
and hugs via internet if you can. Could be a photo of your red knickers
too...

Ulla x