Sinister: The worst post you've never read

John Wojcik johnnythreeb at xxx.com
Tue Aug 23 19:52:03 BST 2005

Id go! Of course, it would need to be in Prospect
Park, and involve cans of PBR and looking dour for no
reason.

John

--- Eric Brasure <eric.brasure at gmail.com> wrote:

> Goodness! So much activity! I can barely keep up
> with reading posts- a
> nice change, I have to say.
>
> I'm glad to see so many people planning picnics-
> Glasgow, Tallinn, and
> now Paris? I feel that there should be a NYC picnic,
> but I don't think
> there are many NYCers left. Prove me wrong?
>
> Eh, even if there was one, I'd probably be too lazy
> to show up.
>
> Solid, yeah-
> Eric

> sinister-digest" to
>      majordomo at missprint.org.  WWW:
> http://www.missprint.org/sinister
>  +-+       "sinsietr is a bit freaky" - stuart
> david, looper           +-+
>  +-+  "legion of bedroom saddo devotees" "peculiarly
> deranged fanbase" +-+
>  +-+    "pasty-faced vegan geeks... and we LOST!" -
> NME April 2000     +-+
>  +-+  "frighteningly named Sinister List
> organisation" - NME May 2000  +-+
>  +-+  "sick posse of f**ked in the head psycho-fans"
> - NME June 2001   +-+
>  +-+               Nee, nee mun pish, chan pai dee
> kwa                 +-+
>  +-+               Snipp snapp snut, sa var sagan
> slut!                +-+

John Wojcik
johnnythreeb at yahoo.com
"I think it only makes sense to seek out and identify structures of authority, hierarchy, and domination in every aspect of life, and to challenge them; unless a justification for them can be given, they are illegitimate, and should be dismantled, to increase the
scope of human freedom."

--Noam Chmosky