Sinister: The worst post you've never read

Angela M. Smith angela.msmith at xxx.com
Tue Aug 23 20:29:18 BST 2005

This bounced back, so I'll try again.

You know how people in NYC are. Never want to admit we actually have
spare time and all. I'm closer to McCarren Park, but I'd be down if it
was there. And I always look dour!

I'm writing up a proper post, inspired by everyone's sudden, shocking
outgoing behavior. Wait with baited breath, or not.

-Angela