Sinister: The worst post you've never read

Ana Cristina Morais anamorais74 at xxx.net
Tue Aug 23 20:53:08 BST 2005

I'd been thinking the same thing, i.e. there should be a picnic for NYCers.
I'm actually over in Jersey (work in NYC), but I think I might be able to make it as well. As long as it wasn't too deep in the wilds of Brooklyn. I have a bit of a propensity to get hopelessly lost in unfamiliar territory.

Ana