Sinister: sweetheart alphabet, don't forget how lucky we really are

marie elia marieelia at xxx.com
Wed Aug 24 18:00:16 BST 2005

darlings.

good lord.  i, too, never could bring myself to
unsubscribe from sinister.  i even went on and
switched over when i got a new email address.  i've
been peeking through the windows at all you little
ones having your tea parties and not Not wanting to
join in but also wondering why i didn't recognize
anyone.  now i am all tear-y eyed at all this
REPORTING BACK and picnic-planning and
red-knicker-wearing.

right, so, i'm ree, and i used to post a great deal
about 5 or 6 years ago.  i was in fact in attendance
at willpie porter's wedding where all the sinisterines
were put in a corner with the unmarried girl cousins.
of course, once they were able to get away, will & his
lovely lady spent a good portion of their time with
the "internet friends."

oh and, after years of being an unofficial nyc listee,
i am now a permanent one.  might i suggest the
cloisters for a picnic?  i attended my very first
sinister picnic there 6 years ago, and it was lovely.
and while the central park picnic in honor of julie
sauer hewitt's birthday many moons ago was lovely, i
get so overwhelmed there.

right, must go re-read the FAQs which tell me to
consider carefully whether or not i really think that
(oh gosh could it really be) 1,000s of listees want to
read my message.

be well.

xo,
ree