Sinister: Picnic at the Cloisters this weekend? - for NYCers

Ana Cristina Morais anamorais74 at xxx.net
Wed Aug 24 20:13:24 BST 2005

Ree,

Thanks for the suggestion for picnic locale. I just went to the cloisters for the first time a few weeks ago (after living in the area for 20 years) and absolutely fell in love with the area. It's easily reached by subway, so it shouldn't be too much of a bother for any of us to get to.
So how about it?
Any NYCers want to picnic there this saturday in honor of sinister's 8th birthday?

Ana