Sinister: A century of lurkers

Ailsa Watson ailsa_watson72 at xxx.com
Thu Aug 25 10:38:26 BST 2005

Yet another lurker delurking in the midst of all this flurry of activity.  I
too have never unsubscribed, I too got married in the presence of some
old-skool Sinisters.  Haven't we all grown?  I hope we've done our
list-mummy proud.

Ooh, a Glasgow picnic.  I remember them, running round Kelvingrove Park in
the rain, climbing fences in inappropriately short skirts, getting my
sandwiches eaten by Rachel Sunnyset's dog and giggling at Mick Cooke, before
passing out in the Tap after cheap £5 bottles of wine paid for by quiz
machine winnings.  I would love to come join the Glasgow massive, but I have
a pressing pre-arranged engagement in the pub with my mum.  Perhaps Stacey
Dahlin or someone could keep me up to date with the inevitable pub details
later in the day and I could be tempted along for a small shandy.

On a separate note, I am toying with the idea of going to see Belle and
Sebastian in Malaga in October.  If anyone is up for it, please let me know.
  And if you know me, and want to come with me, mail me off list as I may
(*may*) be able to sort out cheap accommodation for us, if I decide to go.

I'm glad Sinister's back like it was.  Keep up the good work, folks.  It's
not been the same without you.

Ailsa xx