Sinister: Re: sinister-digest V4 #1262

Mark Casarotto boyincorduroy at xxx.com
Fri Aug 26 13:19:11 BST 2005

GayJay wanted me, and what GayJay wants, GayJay gets
(and if this isn't true, it damn well should be).

In one hour I will be stepping out to eat a vast
amount of pork. At London's top "BBQ" restaurant,
Bodeans. They do pulled pork that's been cooked for
like 10 hours and yet it's still unbvelieveably mosit
and tender and delicious. Seriously, this is the
highlight of the month for me. Gastronomically,
anyway.

Homer Simpson: Wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a
minute. Lisa, honey, are
saying you're never going to eat any animal again?
What about bacon?
Lisa Simpson: No.
Homer Simpson: Ham?
Lisa Simpson: No.
Homer Simpson: Pork chops?
Lisa Simpson: Dad! Those all come from the same
animal!
Homer Simpson: [Chuckles] Yeah, right Lisa. A
wonderful, magical animal.

Fuck I love pig.

In case any of you didn't catch it, DUMP AOL. AOL ARE
MOTHERFUCKERS AND THEY WANT TO EAT YOUR BABIES AND,
POSSIBLY, THE BABIES OF OTHERS. Honey has quite enough
on her plate to have to deal with people who thought
the pretty blue CD should be stuck in their computer -
and believe me, it has worked its way into all kinds
of unsavoury nooks and crannies. DUMP AOL!

CDs, though. In the crazy olden days, people did
exciting things with old CDs. Mobiles! Coasters! Mad!
And then FASHION got in the way and made coasters made
out of old CDs UNFASHIONABLE, even PASSE if you will.
I guess vinyl doesn't have such issues - apart from
the odd record that's been amusingly melted and turned
into a pen holder or plant pot, old 45s are simply too
sexy to be abused in such a way. Though they can of
course be hurled at zombies.

I wonder how many people will be picknicking this
weekend who picknicked in London in May 1998? Katrina?
Elisabeth? Susanna? Rob? Erlend? Trousers? Anyone?

Love,
Mark x