Sinister: i predict a picnic...i predict a picnic

Katarina Karlsson trarvild at xxx.se
Fri Aug 26 15:15:19 BST 2005

Hej,

This is rare, i know, that i write to Sinister, i'm more of a reader...  So
if you know me
it's probebly because you seen me in the fragrant sinister garden, where i
still live,even if it's a lot more quiet and peacfull these days and i
mostly just hug, listens to music and read bedtimestories with our lovely
sleepy princess list mum Honey there.  That i'm writing here now is because
Honey told me i had to because someone else mentioned me in an email.... I
don't know if this really is in the list rules but she has been a very hard
working list mum the last week so i should  just hug her and do as she says.

> PS Just read The Duke's email - Jens is swoonworthy - Katta sent us some
> of his stuff and we like..

This is not really true, i just mentioned him to everyone darikng to come
into
#sinister also to Linda and Honey. He is great, specially live, the best
gig i ever been to was with Jens so go and see him if you can. It's nice
when beeing mentiond on this list it is together with Jens Lekman :)

> We're going to have a little picnic among Estonian sinistereens ourselves
> in
> Tallinn as Glasgow is just a bit too far away. I don't know about the
> other
> two girls but i'll be sure to wear red knickers to celebrate the 8th
> birthday.

Ohh to bad Tallinn is just abit too far away.. I am 1/4th Estonian, from my
mums dad... but i never been there. But i will come there ine day Ulla and
I hope we can have a picnic then.
Will celebrate our birthday here instead, i don't have any red knickers...
the closest would be a pair of pink underwears i could borrow them from a
friend. So I was thinking picnic, in Slottskogen or Skatås... but the
weatherreports for tomorrow does not seem very optimistic for picnics, so
plan b is to sit in the sinistergarden and eat a bit of cake with auntsadie
and her family and blow up some balloons there. If you feel you don't have
any picnic to go to tomorrow you are welcome to a sinister birthdayparty
there. I'm not much of a birthdaypartymum but if anyone want to go there and
increase the risk of meeting someone else there please post a sugestion of a
birthdaypartytime to be there at. It's in #sinister at undernet IRC. If you
are not used to going there here is one way to get there:
Go to: http://www.undernet.org/webchat.php
Write in a what you always wanted to be called in the "Nickname" box and
#sinister in "Your Favorit Channel"
Click Connect
You may have to say click ok to run this on your computer
Sit down and hope it will work, and don't forget having some nice
birthdayfood to eat with you and when you get there the people in the
chatroom are on the right hand side of the screen. Just say "Happy Birthday
Sinister" :) If you don't see anyone talking in there at first, hang around
someone might come in, it *does* happen!

Have a good 8 years birthday.

Kram Katta