Sinister: NYC Listees: Picnic at the Cloisters, Saturday, 27th August

marie elia marieelia at xxx.com
Fri Aug 26 18:45:51 BST 2005

my dears:

mark said "BBQ", and if there were ever an invitation
for llaura llew to post, then i think that's it.

right then.

CONTENT:
i dreamt last night that i went out dancing with
struan & co.  then i woke up, and it was just me alone
in my spinster flat with my two cats.

now...

PICNIC:

any and all new york listees and others in the
vicinity are invited to the new york chapter's red
knicker day* celebration at the cloisters museum &
grounds in ft. tryon park (which, contrary to popular
belief, is still in manhattan):

http://www.ny.com/museums/cloisters.html

directions (according to the site):
Subway: A train to 190th St, then M4 bus to Ft. Tryon.
Bus: M4 Madison Ave to Ft. Tryon.

[if anyone has better subway directions please post,
because i live near there and tend to take the bus.]

you get off the bus at a little circular drive kind of
thing at the entrance to the park.  mail me or ana
(anamorais74 at earthlink.net) off-list for our mobile
numbers in case you get lost.  let's meet at the
entrance at 2pm, shall we?  bring whatever you think a
picnic needs, but i highly advise disguising yr booze
sopranos-style rather than just hauling out yr
pint-bottles of cheap WODKA.

xoxo.

* red knickers required.