Sinister: NYC Listees: Picnic at the Cloisters, Saturday, 27th August

Ana Morais anamorais74 at xxx.net
Fri Aug 26 20:13:17 BST 2005

Second try at posting, let's see if it works this time...

To all those NYCers planning on coming to tomorrow's picnic,

Small addendum: For those who enjoy a bit of walking and/or just don't
feel like transferring modes of transportation, you can also just take
the A train to 190th Street, exit station by elevator, and walk north
along Margaret Corbin Drive for approximately ten minutes. That's how I
got to the Cloisters last month. It's a very nice walk through a park
and you can't really get lost, as there are tons of signs pointing to
the cloisters along the way.

See you all there,
tchau,
ana