Sinister: Gluttony and Lust

terry underwear terryunderwear at xxx.com
Sat Aug 27 02:17:37 BST 2005

hello everyone,

Jeanette said this:
***parts of this quote may have been altered for editorial reasons***
"If any of you lovelies have a crush on a boy or girl with a pronounced sweet tooth, I highly recommend a Chocolate Chip Pecan Pie to get their attention. It worked for me! Check out the Sinister Recipe Tree (compiled by the charming, intelligent, witty, devilishly handsome Terry Underwear) for this and lots of other yummy recipes.  It'll keep you in the kitchen and out of trouble."

That pie is seriously tasty.  The recipe, and many fabulous others (thanks to the glorious Caitlin Pigtails), can be find right here:
http://www.joannou.net/topofthestairs/sinifood/

Lately I've been in an entrepreneurial mood, trying to think up ways of getting rich quick.  My latest idea involves blow-up sex dolls.

Wait, there's more.

The dolls will be based on a range of historical figures.

Ever wanted to get it on with:
Mona Lisa (insert your own Moaner pun here)?
The Virgin Mary (insert your own crude virgin joke here)?
Jesus Christ (insert your own bondage joke here)?
Adolf Hitler (who will come in both the one balled and two balled variety)?

I know I have.

great to see you all again.

terry

here's what i think: http://naivetysucceeds.blogspot.com