Sinister: a century... ummm... couple of years... of lurkers...

Jules Richards littleblackfox at xxx.com
Sat Aug 27 23:29:24 BST 2005

Joan of Dark said

>Jules Markham: the first post that I ever received from sinister was from
>this amazing girl.

Wow! To be uttered in the same breath as the lovely Miss Honey, I feel like
I'm in some sort of elite (granted, a shy, awkward & nervous elite, but
elite nontheless)

So I feel compelled to drag myself out of the shadows of lurkerdom along
with so many others, say happy birthday sinister, snaffle some tizer &
dissapear again while no one's looking...

What have I been doing in the last 2 or so years? I got married, which was a
bit of a surprise, to a sweet sinisterine who I met through Katy Coopers
tape tree, and did boring things like get a mortgage, and fun things like
get a big garden full of herbs & apple trees. Then there was the depressing
stuff like getting arthritis AND becoming a great-aunt before reaching 30,
and the great stuff like starting a teeny-tiny business, and finally hitting
the milestone that is 30, only to find that being 30 is actually great! All
the stuff about lost youth, biological clock ticking etc etc, it's a load of
rubbish!
And still occasionally writing little stories about a black fox...

So, that said, I will will disappear into the undergrowth again, clutching
the last pack of jaffa cakes.

Love to all
Jules