Sinister: we hung about the tenderloin...

curt at xxx.com curt at xxx.com
Sun Aug 28 00:37:20 BST 2005

hello sinisterines,

decided to pop out of the shadows and make myself
known on this silly list.  one can only be a voyeur for so
long and two years or so has been long enough... he
said while looking over his shoulder eyeing up the
nearest exit.

if the san francisco muni metro could get me to the
cloisters i would be charmed to drink lots of beer and
show off my red knickers.  alas... i will just sit here in
said knickers scowling at myself in the mirror...drinking
loads of beer.

i know there are other sinisters here in san francisco
lurking around the dive bars, just as we lurk on the list.
maybe we should create a secret badge or handshake
so we can identify each other.

excited to hear about a new album in the works.

happy birthday.