Sinister: sock monkey breakdown

Andrea Young kittenmouse at xxx.com
Sun Aug 28 19:50:04 BST 2005

It was reading a post from Idleberry that finally screamed 'post
something!' to me. So here I am. Stopped reading for quite a long time
because my hotmail account was becoming unsavory with junk mail.
Switched email addresses, and became the new, improved kittenmouse at
gmail, as you can see here. In NYC, as well (I'm in grad school,
waiting to graduate and get the f*** out of this filthy city, but
that's another story altogether).

I used to live in Portland, Oregon, where you may remember the long,
lost Kittenmouse Radio, through which I used to broadcast my opinions,
and more often, my awful taste in music, every Monday night. I did
more than one all Belle and Sebastian show, including a few weeks
where it was every song of theirs in alphabetical order by title. I
still have some shows on minidisc and cd, and the website hasn't been
deleted yet by my old school (http://web.pdx.edu/~andreay), though
I've been locked out of editing it since I graduated long ago. The
playlists are still there. I want to bring it back as a podcast, but I
don't have broadband or server space. Any advice? How much server
space does one need for people to download a few 1/2 hour or hourlong
podcasts anyway?

Sorry about not going to the picnic. I was working that day and didn't
hear about it until this morning. You could find me at StitchNBitch
downtown if my classes weren't on tuesday nights. Maybe we should
start a Sinister Stitch N Bitch on a different night. Or a Mr. Driller
arcade tournament. Have you heard of the game called Mr. Driller? It's
cute. It's addictive. You can get it on your cellphone, or on various
home platforms, and there is an arcade version. I don't know if there
an arcade in New York with Mr. Driller, but they have it at that retro
arcade in Portland...the one on NW Couch Street. Can't remember the
name.

:)
andrea kittenmouse