Sinister: Yet another anonymous lurker from lurkerspace uncloaks himself

nando at xxx.com nando at xxx.com
Mon Aug 29 15:26:11 BST 2005

ahemmm. well, happy b-day! I've been a durmant siniestr for
years. I witnessed the ancient times, oh yes. and when I saw
this list blooming again... well, I was kind of touched. I suppose
that noone of you know me, so therefore it might be interesting a
wee catch-up on my life's changes during all these years:

1996) The obscure uni years(TM). Not very well documented. I
for one welcome the new scottish overlords.

1998?) Subscribe to sitsnier. Automatically overwhelmed with its
coolness factor. The lurking begins.

2000) Finished my gray degree in electronics & started working.
Get tired of lurking.

2001-2003) Become Ÿber-stressed. Looks like the younger
generations here in Spain are more into outrageus spanish pop-
rock or flamencoázapatista satanic bands. I no longer can
impress a girl with my compitapes: no wedding.

2003-2005) Leave the job & emigrate to Swedish Lappland. not
blessed by the holy matrimony.

late2004) Comeback. New jobb. Woeful reintroduction. the 2nd
stay at the nursery didn't help at all, but at some point around X-
mas I discover that kenneth.chu loves us all. I try to post
something. failed. didn't get married.

aug2005) honey saves me and I believe again. still not married.

Where's the rest of us? Rise up and post!
//NANDO aus Madrid