Sinister: Welcome to the new term.

jo perry joiscurious at xxx.com
Wed Aug 31 19:05:09 BST 2005

Hey kids, shake a leg.
Like many who haven't posted for a while life has
moved on and I am now a fully qualified English
teacher.

This has taught me many things, the most important of
these is that i am no longer allowed to make spelling
errors. This is unfortunate as some words i haven't
written in a while, or read for that matter so i
forget how to say them let alone write them on a big
white board in front of 32 teenagers in turmoil.
The new term is about to begin, this can be seen
clearly in the massive displays of pens and notebooks
in the various stationers. However, the allure of new
stationery seems to have evaded this teenage
generation as on the first day i will be handing out
pens like candy on Halloween.

Now- surely this problem would be solved with a little
bit of clever marketing. Pop bands need to jump on the
stationery bandwagon, the kids would be more likely to
carry a pen if it had 50cent on it or something else
coolhipandtrendy like The Killers or Mcdonalds fries
(McFly).
Now, clearly i would be more than willing to hand out
pens emblazoned with the lyrics of B&S. That would
make me a very happy Miss Perry. Perhaps i should
suggest it to some higher being.

On other matters, why doesn't Yahoo capitalise my i?

Looking forward to the Barbican shindig like a fox.
Joonwheels xxx