Sinister: Another Sunny Day

Linda Kerr lulou at xxx.org
Thu Dec 1 12:47:24 GMT 2005

Does everyone know that this is available - am I always the last to
know..?

http://www.donewaiting.com/archives/2005/11/new_belle_and_s_1.php

I heard the Funny Frog toon on Mark Radcliffe...is it just me or does
Stuart now always sound like he is singing in the room next door from
everyone else? Such a wee wee voice.

It reminds me of the Black Sabbath
stories of the album recordings after Ozzy and Bill Ward left,  when
Ronnie Dio and Vinny Appice were turning down the guitars,
and Geezer Butler and Tony Iommi were turning down the drums and vocals
and the sound engineer turned ot the bottle, and that is a good story..

Take care

Linda