Sinister: white collar boy

ulla saar knitting_factory at xxx.com
Thu Dec 1 12:42:48 GMT 2005

Hello all,

This will be short. I can't remember if anyone has mentioned this but there
is a video up http://www.bbc.co.uk/scotland/musicscotland/musicshow/ .
I'm sure everyone in England and Scotland has already seen (been in) it. And
yes, Wales, Robin. But maybe not the rest of you. I was lucky enough to
watch it in best possible company ever. Oh, and do NOT fix your eyes on
Stuart because you just might start to feel dizzy.

Thanks for the link Linda.

Straight from winter wonderland,
Ulla x