Sinister: Another Sunny Day

Linda Kerr lulou at xxx.org
Mon Dec 5 13:23:32 GMT 2005

Mandy

Ah - I didn't realise it wasn't the final mix - maybe that is why it
sounded a bit uneven.

Funny Little Frog was ok - you can hear it on Mark Radcliffe's show

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/radio2_aod.shtml?radio2/r2_radcliffe_tue

until Tuesday night, I expect (on Listen Again). It was quirky, the
lyrics sounded interesting, but I wasn't grabbed by it. Someone texted
the show to say that it sounded like some other, bit obscure, track, which
is getting
to be a trend. Not necessarily a bad thing, but..

I haven't relistened to the show again (it 90mins), and the track is in the
first half hour, I think).

Linda