Sinister: Get me a wave-form here, I'm sineing.

kenneth.chu at xxx.uk kenneth.chu at xxx.uk
Tue Dec 6 14:39:12 GMT 2005

Hey Dudes,

I've heard Another Sunny Day!  Yay.  Go me.  I heard it at the Barbican gig
so it was all legit to quit.  It was fucking ace, all like country and
stuff.

I have a confession to make.  I never actually really know how to buy
tickets for gigs, or where to look for them.  That's really quite a stupid
thing to not know how to do.

I have only just found out I should check the band's website and I did and
it told me exactly where to go, but now seetickets.com are telling me that
the Hammersmith gig is sold out.  Who are all these mentalists going to
Hammersmith?  It's like miles away!  Can't people go to, like, Cambridge
instead?  Argh.

Now I'll have to go to, like, Birmingham, or something, or take my chances
of there being cute girls who have bought extra tickets to give away in
exchange for sex.  The latter strategy had worked well in the past, and
through a good system of teasing and keeping them sweet and keeping an eye
on my drinks at all times I never even have had to put out, so I might give
it another go.

I went on a little jet-tour of my own last week.  The Red Bull Dozers played
a short instrumental set, which included the hit song "A woman needs a
fish", at the Tom Lee Music Shop in Causeway Bay, Hong Kong to a crowd of 3,
before purchasing a Zoom G2.1u multi-fx pedal which is awesome.

Now I'm back in the UK and jet-lagged and talking rubbish.  Anyway yes the
dude in that picture at the B+S website is so clearly Red Ken Livingston.

xKen

This email is confidential and intended solely for the person or entity to whom it is addressed.  If this email was not intended for you please notify the UCLH Mail Administrator at mail.administrator at uclh.org.
This footnote confirms that the email and attachments contained no viruses when they left UCLH.