Sinister: Join Stephen Pastel! Go on!

Peter Miller pj.miller.68 at xxx.com
Wed Dec 14 11:22:08 GMT 2005

Have you got hundreds of photos of Stephen Pastel
lying around in your drawers? If so, you can join an
exciting project to create the world's most
comprehensive archive of Stephen Pastel photos on the
visually exhilirating Flickr web community:

http://www.flickr.com/groups/stephenpastel/

Older viewers may remember Warrender John, who likes
nothing better than to drop milk crates full of empty
bottles from the top of tower blocks. Well, he has set
the ball rolling with some lovely shots of Stephen
Pastel and the rest of The Pastels, as well as some
pre-Bit Torrent advertising.

I heard Funny Little Frog on the Tom Robson show on
BBC Radio 6 - totally legit, straight-up. I think it
is well-classy and I hope it comes with some corking B
sides.

I was wondering what the panel think about getting
Push Barman when you've already got the singles.

And I was wondering about that Let's Stay Up Late With
Belle And Sebastian album that somebody lunk to
recently.

Thank you for your attention. Please join Stephen
Pastel.

Peter