Sinister: Reporting Back To Us (the Fat Man has arrived)

kenneth.chu at xxx.uk kenneth.chu at xxx.uk
Fri Feb 4 14:23:00 GMT 2005

For some reason I thought of Carmen Sandiego just a few moments
ago.  And I thought of you guys.  That's a bit weird I admit.  I
never realised this at the time but when I was a teenager I think
I used to quite fancy Carmen Sandiego.  I don't know what exactly
drew me to her.  Maybe it's her style, the long flowing hair, the
angled hat.  Maybe it's the mysteriousness, maybe it's her cunning,
how does she always manage to escape?  Where on Earth is she??

So, last night there was a bit of a Sinister gathering in London.
At a public house called the Glasshouse Stores, who sold beverages
with ridiculous names such as "Soverign", "Fat Man", "Whoopie
Cushion" and "Gin and Tonic".

We gathered because Miss Madeleine McNeil was in town, and in
attendance were the following: Madeleine McNeil, Mark Casarotto,
Sarah Garrett Sonner, Stephen Troussé, Marianna Longmire, Nicholas
Passant, Elizabeth Daplyn, Robert Brennan and Kenneth Chu.  The
Sinister aspect of the meeting wasn't exactly intentional -- I
think it was only halfway through the gathering when we noticed that
all of us were indeed from this Sinister list.  It was nice.  Mark C
even simulated swallowing semen with the use of this thing called
"Drinking Jelly" that Elizabeth D had bought from Chinatown, just
like old times.  Apparently he now understands why girls don't
always enjoy their mouths being ejaculated upon.

And it* made me miss you guys, where on Earth are you, sinister
peeps?  I wonder if you, you, you or you are still subscribed to
the list, if you are, I miss you and I hope one day you will write
in to say hi.  Because I like hearing from you.

Ken
*The gathering, not the drinking jelly

This email is confidential and intended solely for the person or entity to whom it is addressed.  If this email was not intended for you please notify the UCLH Mail Administrator at mail.administrator at uclh.org.
This footnote confirms that the email and attachments contained no viruses when they left UCLH.