Sinister: standing on the shoulder of a cryostat

s.santabarbara at xxx.uk s.santabarbara at xxx.uk
Mon Feb 7 08:08:14 GMT 2005

hello my dear and darling,
this is precisely when I am at the moment, supstened
on the last step of a metal stair and hanging in between
the microwave circulator line and the helium transfer line
on the top of 2 feet hight bath cryostat: nice place to start
the week, but if you're wondering what I am doing over there,
I supopose you shouldn't really ask... well, also my supervisor,
actually my former supervisor was a bit impressed when he walked
into the room and found me hugging the big black tall cylinder,
he wondered if I had any affective deficiencies, well, I surely
do, I said, but I'm just checking if the theing is leaking,
at least by now.. she walked off the dark room laughing, and
well, yes, It would be probably look absolutely ridicolous to
find somone cuddling a cryostat, that's what not enough love
and tpoo much fluorescence makes of you, and is a warning.

take care
love
stefano