Sinister: here it rains in february

kevin jackflaps jackflaps at xxx.com
Tue Feb 15 15:18:02 GMT 2005

Dear Sinister,

Hi, Ken!  I am still subscribed to the list, &c. &c.  I am quite
pleased to see lots of mail from it again, I might add!

Yesterday I decided it would be fun to shuffle all the Belle and
Sebastian songs on my iPod to see what would happen.  Mostly this was
at work so nothing particularly out of the ordinary transpired, but
when I left I had a few interesting moments which would have been less
interesting without a soundtrack.  In particular, I was sitting at the
bus stop waiting to go home; it being Valentine's Day, there were a
fair number of couples walking down Franklin sharing umbrellas and
whatnot, and I'm standing there watching people walk by with "Nice Day
For A Sulk" playing as all this is happening.  I still don't think
I've put that scene together yet.  For my next trick I will drive to
the ocean and watch the sun rise, and I will play nothing but
Lightning Bolt and the Blood Brothers whilst doing so.

I don't remember the last time I wrote to you but it was almost
certainly before I moved to North Carolina and became a library
student.  I moved to North Carolina and became a library student!
School is easier now than it used to be, and I haven't gotten used to
there not actually being winter where I live anymore.  I guess there
was that one day, but I was in Chicago for that.  Have we already
discussed how many librarians or librarians-elect are on the list?  It
seems like there are a lot.  Do you guys like cataloging as much as I
do?  I think it's the best thing ever.

Ethan wrote a post, and to it I would respond that I think I used to
know more of you than I maybe do now, since I've been away for eight
months.  How are you all doing?  I would like to hear from you.  Also,
do you think the Go! Team are way awesome, or just totally great?
-kevin