Sinister: fresh out

Lisa lisa at xxx.com
Fri Feb 25 19:42:12 GMT 2005

first post...
what to say...
hmm.

i was on this list sometime ago, but dropped off...began dating a
fellow listee (how quaint).  now, four years later, i've decided to
join again, but with considerably less vigour.  i enjoy reading the
posts.  they're comforting and witty, though fewer and more far
between than i remember.  they make me miss real mail.  letters from
far out of this country, based on quality music and idle
meanderings...the idea of that kind of sentimentalitity has had
overwhelming appeal lately.  the kind of appeal people doze off to.
hm.

pretty poor first post.
perahps you'll excuse it.
-l